Estonian Lace challenge: May Shawl

OK, May is almost over and the last Friday of the month is HERE - so, here is my May Estonian Lace shawl.



I used a Slanting Twig pattern



Here is another picture of my shawl  - you can see the pattern a bit better. The difference, of course is that I have adopted the pattern for a triangular shawl and added Old Shale Border on the bottom. 



If you look closer, you can see the nupps on the diamond parts of the pattern, but as I discussed it before here - nupps and multi-color yarns really should not be mixed.... When will I learn my own lesson? :)

On the other note: I am enjoying the end of the teaching year. I did more knitting over the last 2 weeks than I did in 2 previous months. 

One of the things I am working on is a pattern for this darling baby set (coming soon!):


Happy Knitting!
 Natalia

Comments